Tender for Occupational Health and Well-being Services – East Midlands
The provision of the occupational health and well-being service should: Be delivered by a team of skilled, multi-disciplinary health at work champions providing health advice associated with work.
Provision of Occupational Health and Well-being Services for AGCSU (v2)
NHS Arden and Greater East Midlands Commissioning Support Unit
- Health services – 85100000
- Company health services – 85147000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £255,000
10 February 2021
24 February 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The provision of the occupational health and well-being service should:
– Be delivered by a team of skilled, multi-disciplinary health at work champions providing health advice associated with work;
– Employ enough, appropriately qualified staff to ensure that the services are provided in all respects in accordance with the service specification. The Provider should ensure that a sufficient reserve of staff is available to meet the service specification during holidays or absences, even if the service demand appears minimal.
– Provide an excellent clinical service, with consistent and reliable support for managers and staff;
– Provide timely intervention and rehabilitation, including assessing the impact of work on individuals’ health, and the impact of the individual’s health on their work;
– Contribute to reducing the incidence of illness and injury caused by work;
– Promote well-being;
– Engage in assessing health needs and designing services to support them, alongside contributing to health at work related strategies;
– Provide an online referral system, accessible to all staff.
– Maintain a vaccination recall system on a monthly basis;
– To assist the CSU, CCGs and the Authorities in discharging its duties and responsibilities and general support in connection with the occupational health of its employees.
– Measure performance of the service against agreed key performance indicators and provide regular activity reports to the Authorities for the purpose of management/Board reports where required;
– Provide information to support the CSU, CCG or the Authorities in the production of their annual quality account, which includes demonstrating commitments to staff in line with the NHS Constitution, where applicable.
– To provide the Authorities with an annual audit plan and provide periodic reports demonstrating actions that have been taken as a result of audit.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer