Tender for Parliamentary and Political Monitoring Services
Monitor and report back on UK Parliament and Senedd Cymru matters that may have an impact on Ofwat or the water and wastewater sector.
Parliamentary and Political Monitoring Services
Water Services Regulation Authority
- Market and economic research; polling and statistics – 79300000
- Social research services – 79315000
Location of contract
West Midlands, London
Value of contract
£20,000 to £24,000
1 March 2021
19 March 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2024
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The appointed Supplier will be required to:
1. Monitor and report back on UK Parliament and Senedd Cymru matters that may have an impact on Ofwat or the water and wastewater sector.
2. Keep under review proposals for legislation and to identify and bring to our attention any developments in legislation which may affect the water and wastewater sector.
3. Supply any relevant information on a daily basis in accordance with the monitoring brief (detailed in section 1.6).
4. Provide access to an electronic archive database which is a repository of all information/documents sent to us.
5. Provide research hours each month, as part of the contract cost, in order to undertake any additional research or tasks which may be required.
6. Identify any additional new or innovations/services not captured above to be agreed in advance.
We will require:
7. The option to forward (electronically) the information provided by the monitoring service to members of staff within Ofwat. The number and specific staff receiving the information will greatly depend on subject matter and staff availability.
8. A licence to use, forward, reproduce and store the parliamentary monitoring information. Any bidder should state in their quotation what rights they are able to grant (if any) in terms of modifying and combining parliamentary information with other works.
9. A cost for licensing options for 1- 10 users.
- Tender Notice
- NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Centre City Tower
7 Hill Street