Tender for Photochemical Film Laboratory Services
The BFI and its strategic partners are responsible for the preservation and accessibility of a significant share of the UK’s film heritage.
Photochemical Film Laboratory Services
- Cinematographic film – 32354200
- Motion picture and video tape production and related services – 92110000
- Services in connection with motion-picture and video-tape production – 92112000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£0 to £250,000
26 April 2021
26 May 2021
Contract start date
1 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The BFI and its strategic partners are responsible for the preservation and accessibility of a significant share of the UK’s film heritage. The film collections encompass the entire history of film production, and include examples of an extremely wide range of formats and systems. While the BFI maintains considerable expertise and machinery to support and preserve these formats through duplication, this Tender seeks a greater range and capacity through commercial provision.
The number of participants to the framework agreement is envisaged to be between 3 and 6 and the duration of the framework agreement is 3 years with an option to extend for a further one year. The estimated value for the duration of the framework agreement is between £200,000- £250,000.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- To take part in this tender, please visit our website, at https://in-tendhost.co.uk/bfi/aspx/Tenders/Current , where you will need to register, if you haven’t already, and express an interest in this opportunity to access the relevant documents. Please note expressions of interest will only be accepted via the portal.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : Yes
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
21 Stephen Street