Tender for Replacement Learning eXperience Platform
Nottingham Trent University’s platform for colleague learning and development comprises of a fragmented and disjointed set of digital tools and manual processes.
Learning eXperience Platform (LXP)
Nottingham Trent University
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
29 March 2021
28 April 2021
Contract start date
1 July 2021
Contract end date
30 June 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Nottingham Trent University (NTU) are seeking tender for a replacement Learning eXperience Platform (LXP). NTU’s platform for colleague learning and development comprises of a fragmented and disjointed set of digital tools and manual processes. This platform is no longer fit for the purpose of managing compliance of Essential Learning and does not reflect NTU’s strategic aspiration to offer our colleagues “a sector leading personal development provision” and the “best digital experience in the sector.”
The project will identify, implement and embed a Learning eXperience Platform for University staff that provides the vehicle to achieve our vision of an engaging and dynamic learning experience for colleagues that supports self-directed learning, encourages knowledge sharing and increases engagement, as well as a comprehensive and reliable mechanism for managing compliance around Essential Learning.
A collaborative approach will be adopted to ensure delivery, engaging with Organisational Development representatives, Staff users and the third-party provider, with Digital Technologies providing technical support to achieve the project objectives:
– Strategic alignment for the Learning eXperience Platform with our digital ambitions as well as fulfilling our non-digital staff training needs;
– Supports essential learning compliance reporting ;
– Improved, consolidated staff learning resources and makes them more discoverable in response to the comments received in the staff survey.
- Tender Notice
- The procurement documents are accessible for free on our eTendering Portal via the link provided.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer