To fully measure, analyse and understand what is being said or talked about online with specific regard to the university, our brand, schools and departments.
Social Media Listening and Consultancy
King’s College London
- Technical analysis or consultancy services – 71621000
- Business analysis consultancy services – 72221000
- Marketing management consultancy services – 79413000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£210,000 to £300,000
31 October 2022
14 November 2022
Contract start date
10 December 2022
Contract end date
9 December 2025
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Our primary objective is to be able to fully measure, analyse and understand what is being said or talked about online with specific regard to the university, our brand, schools and departments, our community, activities and services.
We will require access to real-time information in easy-to-read reports and data displays that are readily available to use, in addition to regular data analysis and insights to inform our activities and aid planning.
Ultimately, we need services to aid the development of brand, communication and issues management strategies, and be able to use the data to analyse communication effects and influences.
To achieve this, we wish to procure the services of a single supplier to provide the following:
– a monitoring tool, to be used in-house for the daily gathering of social media intelligence, issues management and to track performance against strategies and key reputation measures
– the services of social media consultancy to provide analysis and insights reporting, issues management and general technical and advisory support?.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer