Tender for Staff Benefits Platform and Associated Services
A flexible benefits platform (cloud based) which allows the hosting of our core, flexible and voluntary benefits.
Opportunity – TEN_592 – Procurement of a staff benefits platform (software) with the associated services including brokerage
Financial Ombudsman Service
- Presents and rewards – 18530000
- Computer equipment and supplies – 30200000
- Financial and insurance services – 66000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£850,000 to £1,250,000
3 December 2021
24 January 2022
Contract start date
1 July 2022
Contract end date
30 September 2026
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The Financial Ombudsman Service would like to post this open tender opportunity in order to source a supplier and award a contract for period of 4 years with an option to extend by 2 periods of 12 months each for the procurement of a staff benefits platform (software) with the associated services including brokerage .
The high level requirements are as follows (Full specification can be found in the procurement documentation ref: ITT Volume 2 – Specification):
– A flexible benefits platform (cloud based) which allows the hosting of our core, flexible and voluntary benefits as listed in our package (the system must have the ability to interface / integrate with our HR and Finance system, Workday. The list of benefits and all technical information can be found in the tender documentation.
– Total reward statements (either point in time or dynamic) allowing staff to see their total reward in a single statement. The statement should contain information taken from our new Workday system.
– Brokering of current insured benefits
– Provision of educational materials such as (but not limited to) financial education, lifestyle and pension information.
– Back office module to allow full and dynamic statistical reporting of benefits by Service personnel.
– Ability to download benefit selection information to support payroll operations.
– Supplier will be required to deliver a launch event(s) for the new platform.
– Full promotional plan (with support) for the benefits programme, including (but not limited to) benefit fairs (in real life and/or virtual)
– Telephone and email helpline for employees and administrators.
Our current contract expires in September 2022 so we are looking to have a new contract in place for implementation to commence in July 2022 and a Go Live date of 01st October 2022.
Please logon to our e-procurement tool Jaggaer to access the procurement documentation in order to tender for this opportunity:
This tender reference number is TEN_592
Previous notice about this procurement
- Future opportunity
- Published 12 October 2021, last edited 2 November 2021
- Please register on the below link
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer