Tender for Suicide Prevention in North West London
To provide a solution to deliver a programme of work that will seek to address the challenges that exist in relation to the prevention of suicide and self-harm.
Suicide Prevention in North West London
NHS Shared Business Services
- Health services – 85100000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£670,500 to £1,341,000
NWL CCG_Suicide Prevention_April2021
6 April 2021
4 May 2021
Contract start date
1 June 2021
Contract end date
31 May 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
NHS North West London CCG is inviting competitive bid responses to provide a solution to deliver a programme of work that will seek to address the challenges that exist in relation to the prevention of suicide and self-harm.
The service will:
– Establish a Suicide Prevention Network across NW London, ensuring representation from CCGs, Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, service users and those with lived experience and local VCSE organisations.
– Provide a Suicide Prevention Programme Lead to support joint working with system partners to develop strategic planning and align development, coordination and oversight of suicide prevention initiatives across NW London.
– Ensure an engagement approach of reaching out to people with lived experience to inform the development of targeted support services.
– Rollout a suicide awareness training programme for professionals working in primary care in the first instance, and relevant support services.
– Provide targeted support for vulnerable groups – this element of service expected to account for most of the allocated investment.
A Service Specification is available providing further detail.
The procurement process aims to award a service contract by the end of May 2021 to enable the new services to develop from June 2021 onwards.
Whilst this contract opportunity is open to all types of providers having appropriate and relevant experience, this contract opportunity is likely to be interest to VCSE organisations having relevant local understanding, reach and influence.
Funding has been agreed to support a fixed contract price over an initial 18 month contract duration for £670,500, with rights reserved for the contract duration to be extended for up to a further 18 months (potential maximum of 3 years) with potential value of £1,341,000
- EU-Supply_Quick user guide_Registration Instructions.pdf
- Bidding documents
- User Guide to EU-Supply Portal
- Bidding documents
- Access Bidding Documents – Search Tender Ref 43995
- Additional text
- Copies of all procurement documents, including Service Specification and Bidder Questionnaires are available from https://nhssbs.eu-supply.com/ – registration to EU-Supply is FREE of charge.
Once logged in, search for Tender Reference 43995 “NWL CCGs – Co-ordination and delivery of the North West London Suicide Prevention Programme”
Attached is a User Guide to the EU-Supply Portal
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
NHS North West London CCG