Tender for T Levels Employer Support Package 2
T Levels are at the heart of the drive to improve Technical Education.
T Levels Employer Support Package 2
Department for Education
- Education and training services – 80000000
Location of contract
North East, North West, Yorkshire and the Humber, East Midlands, West Midlands, East of England, London, South East, South West
Value of contract
£291,667 to £350,000
10 June 2021
9 July 2021
Contract start date
6 September 2021
Contract end date
31 August 2022
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
T Levels are at the heart of the drive to improve Technical Education. Every 16-19 year old student undertaking a T Level will be entitled to a high quality industry placement. While many employers understand apprenticeships and work experience, they are less certain about T Level Industry placements – what they entail, and how to work with students and providers to structure an appropriate placement. We need to ensure that employers are well informed and well-disposed to offer placements in the uncertain period as we emerge from the covid19 pandemic building on previous employer support package work in this area.
This procurement competition will put in place a new programme of support building on the success of the previous model and will involve:
– raising awareness of T levels and industry placement among employers, including targeting specific routes that are proving particularly problematic.
– providing the department with intelligence on employer behaviour and employment patterns
– updating existing guidance including with new materials where appropriate and identifying any new guidance that might be needed.
– delivering online webinars which can be recorded and accessed at any time;
– providing a dedicated response team
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Sanctuary Buildings, 20, Great Smith Street