Tender for Water Hygiene Management – Hertfordshire
To undertake a comprehensive programme of water hygiene to include a number of water systems.
United Kingdom-Stevenage: Water-treatment work
Section I: Contracting authority
I.1)Name and addresses
Postal address: Lister Hospital, Coreys Mill Lane
NUTS code: UKH
Postal code: SG1 4AB
Country: United Kingdom
Contact person: Alexander Trollope
I.4)Type of the contracting authority
Section II: Object
ENHT — Water Hygiene Management
II.1.2)Main CPV code
II.1.3)Type of contract
The East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust (ENHT) seeks to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to undertake a comprehensive programme of water hygiene to include a number of water systems.
The contract is offered for an initial 3 years, with the option to extend the contract up to a further 2 years thereafter.
Due to the current COVID-19 situation, the Trust is not in a position to be able to offer site visits, however site plans will be provided in due course to assist prospective bidders in the formulation of their tender responses.
II.1.5)Estimated total value
II.1.6)Information about lots
II.2.2)Additional CPV code(s)
II.2.3)Place of performance
Lister Hospital, Stevenage, Hertfordshire, UK.
II.2.4)Description of the procurement:
The general requirement and scope of works shall be for the contractor to undertake a programme of water hygiene to include the following water systems:
• Zeta Safe management for assets managed by the contractor (x 810);
• collect water samples for analysis (x 322 per month) Legionella (x 161 per 6 month) Pseudomonas Aeruginosa;
• record temperatures at cold sentinel points (x 65) monthly;
• record temperatures at hot sentinel points (x 107) monthly;
• record temperatures representative number of sentinel outlets (x 100) monthly;
• record storage, flow and return temperature of calorifiers. Verify any circulating pumps are operating correctly. (x 8) monthly;
• record flow and return temperatures of plate heat exchangers monthly;
• record storage and flow temperatures of point of use water heaters (x 4) monthly;
• quarterly replacement of shower hoses;
• maintenance and cleaning of (x 20) water tanks. 12 monthly;
• maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves (x 560) 6 monthly fail safe and 12 monthly service. This is to include minor remedial and calibrations.
II.2.7)Duration of the contract, framework agreement or dynamic purchasing system
The term may be extended provided that the duration of the contract shall be no longer than 60 months in total.
II.2.10)Information about variants
II.2.11)Information about options
II.2.13)Information about European Union funds
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Section IV: Procedure
IV.1.1)Type of procedure
IV.1.8)Information about the Government Procurement Agreement (GPA)
IV.2.2)Time limit for receipt of tenders or requests to participate
IV.2.4)Languages in which tenders or requests to participate may be submitted:
IV.2.6)Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
IV.2.7)Conditions for opening of tenders
Section VI: Complementary information
VI.1)Information about recurrence
Postal address: Strand
Postal code: WC2A 2LL
Country: United Kingdom
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice: