The Royal Borough of Windsor & Maidenhead (RBWM) is seeking expressions of interest from experienced contractors to provide High Friction and Colour Surfacing.
The Council is seeking to award a contract for the initial period of one year with extensions of one year plus one year (maximum three years). Extensions will be agreed on the basis of good performance.
In order to express an interest in this tender and obtain copies of the documents please follow the steps below:
1. Register your company on the Local Government Sourcing portal. This is only required once.
· Click the link to register as a supplier.
· Accept the terms and conditions and click ‘continue’.
· Enter your correct business and user details. Note the username you chose and click ‘Save’ when complete.
· You will shortly receive an email with your unique password. Please keep this secure.
2. Express an Interest in the tender
· Click the ‘PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers’ link. These are Pre-Qualification Questionnaires or Invitations to Tender open to any registered supplier.
· Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content.
· Click the ‘Express Interest’ button at the top of the page. This will move the PQQ /ITT into your ‘My PQQs/ My ITTs’ page. This is a secure area reserved for your projects only.
· You can now access any attachments by clicking ‘Buyer Attachments’ in the ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’ box.
3. Respond to the tender
· Click ‘My Response’ under ‘PQQ/ ITT Details’. You can choose to ‘Create Response’ or to ‘Decline to Respond’. Please give a reason if declining.
· You can now use the ‘Messages’ function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification.
· Note the deadline for completion, and then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the PQQ/ ITT. There may be a mixture of online & offline actions for you to perform. Detailed online help is available.
· You must then submit your reply using the ‘Submit Response’ button at the top of the page.
Please be aware that RBWM reserves the right to hold an E-auction as part of this tender process.
If you require any further assistance with registration please consult the online help, or contact the eTendering help desk on 0800 368 4850 or +44 2033496601
For more information on the service we expect as a Borough please follow link below;