To Create a Visual Identity System for Victoria and Albert Museum
To create a visual identity system for the expanding V&A family of sites.
V&A Visual Identity System
Victoria and Albert Museum
- Design consultancy services – 79415200
Location of contract
Value of contract
£25,000 to £50,000
6 August 2020
7 September 2020
Contract start date
1 October 2020
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The V&A is looking for studios with expertise across branding and design to create a visual identity system for the expanding V&A family of sites.
By 2025 we will be operating five venues in the UK, with their accompanying online iterations as well as a host of Masterbrand offers and activities. This brief is for a new visual identity system to define the relationships between venues and the Masterbrand, and to establish and create the design components that will reflect this new brand architecture. The new visual identity system will help the V&A ensure a seamless and clear journey and navigation for our visitors on-site and online.
• A new visual identity system will address a range of scenarios, offering new components and assets alongside a more explicit information hierarchy. It needs to:
• Improve the quality and visual coherence of our future output across print and digital, online and in our buildings
• Create visual clarity for visitors so that they know which part of the V&A family they are engaging with
• Give clear guidance for the responsive relationship between the logo and wordmarks for each venue, Masterbrand activity and necessary information so that they work for a range of contexts
• Define design parameters for the future development of visual identities for all V&A venues and Masterbrand offers
• Enable internal team to create graphic standards manual and brand asset library
Please note we will be holding an open Q&A via Microsoft Teams, which is planned for the morning of the 20th of August 2020.
If you’re interested, please log on to https://www.delta-esourcing.com/respond/ Y79759C4S4 to view some more information, including details of how to get in touch and how to join the Q&A.
- Tender Notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer