Traffic Management Tender – Salford
To provide temporary Traffic Management services to Salford City Council.
Provision of Traffic Management
Salford City Council
- Traffic-monitoring equipment – 34970000
- Control, safety, signalling and light equipment – 34990000
- Works for complete or part construction and civil engineering work – 45200000
Show additional CPV codes for this notice
Location of contract
Value of contract
24 June 2020
10 August 2020
Contract start date
28 August 2020
Contract end date
28 August 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The purpose of this tender process is to identify and establish a suitably qualified contractor to provide temporary Traffic Management services to Salford City Council. It is intended to appoint a single supplier to this contract. The council is looking for a flexible and dedicated supplier that has a strong working knowledge of the local network and infrastructure, a supplier that focus’ on quality, service and one that is commercially competitive.
The traffic management services requested will be to enable Salford City Council to:
• carry out minor repairs to street lighting
• carriageway repairs
• drainage repairs
• road sweeping
• Emergency Traffic management
• Traffic Management support for events
The contract will be based on a schedule of rate list for labour, plant and materials within the following categories:
Lane Closures on Dual Carriageways: –
• Establish and remove lane closure on a road with speed limit up to and including 40mph
• Maintain lane closure on a road with speed limit up to and including 40mph (minimum 4hrs)
• Establish and remove lane closure on a road with speed limit over 40mph
• Maintain lane closure on a road with speed limit over 40mph (minimum 4hrs)
About the buyer
Civic Centre, 100 Chorley Rd
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.