Training Support Grant Funding
Grants awarded will fund a contribution to the total cost of training provision.
- Sheffield City Council
- SCR – Skills Bank- Training Support Grant Funding – ROUND 3
- Sheffield City Region is looking to drive up economic growth through a demand-led approach to skills and are inviting SFA registered training providers, in partnership with local businesses, to apply for grants towards the cost of upskilling of the workforce concluding March 2016.
Grants awarded will fund a contribution to the total cost of training provision. Providers will be required to collect and evidence cash contributions by employers. Learners must be aged 19 or over and employed within a workplace in the Sheffield City Region. Providers will be able to draw down a further payment against learners on evidence of progression onto further training following the pilot.
In advance of the Skills Bank launching 2016, the City Region is looking to test out the principle of how providers can quickly respond to aggregated demand for skills improvement in one or more of the growth sectors within the Sheffield City Region:
· Advanced Manufacturing & Materials
· Business & Professional Services
· Creative & Digital Industries
· Healthcare Technologies
· Low Carbon
· Property & Construction
· Sports, Leisure & Tourism
This grant programme will also be testing the principle of the employer investment in training and learner progression.
- Mr Jason Swann
- Email Address:
- 0114 20 53186
- Level 2, North Wing
- 26/10/2015 00:00
- 07/12/2015 13:00
- 4 (months)
- 0 (months)