Transport Consultant Services (PAN0266)
Leicester City Council’s Transport Strategy Section requires a suitably experienced and qualified Civil Engineering and Transport Planning Consultant/Professional resource to assist and advice on the development of policy and strategy appropriate to the needs of Leicester as maternity cover and pending organisational review.
Awarding body Leicester City Council
|Est. Start Date:||03/06/2013|
|Est. End Date:||28/02/2014|
Leicester City Council’s Transport Strategy Section requires a suitably experienced and qualified Civil Engineering and Transport Planning Consultant/Professional resource to assist and advice on the development of policy and strategy appropriate to the needs of Leicester as maternity cover and pending organisational review. This involves researching and providing feedback on innovative solutions to transport problems and responding to strict time limits after requests received.
The role will require proven capability and understanding in the following areas:
• Local Transport Plan and associated documents
• Development Framework documents – Core Strategy etc.
• Car Parking Strategy
• Transport infrastructure Planning
• Bids for infrastructure from Department for Transport (DfT), European funds
• Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
• Masterplanning for major development
• Sustainable Urban Extensions
• Regeneration project assessment
• Transport Assessment and modelling
• Highway Development Control (Major and Minor Applications)
• Representing the Council at Planning Appeals
Details provided are:
1. Procurement Brief
2. Request for Quote (RFQ)
3. Evaluation for Submissions
Responses will be assessed on a criterion which includes Quality and Price. See attached evaluation of submission for a breakdown of this and how it will be assessed.
In addition to your submission you will also need to complete the Request for Quotation (RFQ) document attached.
Please submit your proposal and complete the RFQ and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org in order to be considered for this work.
This should be returned by 12:00pm on 24/05/2013 at the very latest.
Organisations are asked to regularly check this opportunity on Source Leicestershire for any updates. Any advertised opportunity might be updated or removed at short notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
Applicants should note that due to the technicality of the software package being used to create this advert, this Opportunity will become “invisible” at midnight, 23/05/2013. Applicants are therefore requested to save all documentation relating to this Opportunity locally.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- PAN0266 – Procurement Brief(docx) 15.33 KB
- PAN0266 – Request for Quote (RFQ)(doc) 74 KB
- PAN0266 – Evaluation of Submissions(docx) 19.82 KB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Consultancy, Transportation Services, Traffic Control, Planning, Strategic Planning,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|
Document Available Until
Submission Return By
Leicester City Council
Surinder Kahlon, Tel No: 0116 252 7114
New Walk Centre,
Leicester LE1 6ZG