Travel Management Services for Royal Mail
Royal Mail Group (RMG) requires a travel management service capable of providing a single online booking solution for air, rail, hotel and venue booking services with 24 hour offline support also provided.
United Kingdom-London: Travel management services
Contract notice – utilities
Section I: Contracting entity
Royal Mail Group Limited
185 Farringdon Road (MP02)
For the attention of: Saad Butt
EC1A 1BB London
General address of the contracting entity: www.royalmail.com
Further information can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 20: Supporting and auxiliary transport services
NUTS code UK
The travel management service is required to:
— support the implementation of RMG’s travel policy to reduce costs and increase added value for travellers;
— provide a comprehensive travel advisory service;
— provide a domestic and international traveller tracker service;
— arrange coach and bus transfers for travellers;
— provide visa application services; and
— provide real time management information for travel bookings.
63516000, 63515000, 63510000, 79997000
Estimated value excluding VAT
Range: between 70 000 000 and 100 000 000 GBP
Description of these options: The contract will have initial terms of 4 years. Royal Mail reserves the right to extend for a further term of up to 12 months.
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
Description of particular conditions: See contract documents which will be issued with the ITN.
Section IV: Procedure
Some candidates have already been selected (if appropriate under certain types of negotiated procedures): no
Additional information about electronic auction: RMG reserves the right to use an electronic auction as part of this procurement. Further details will be provided in the contract documents.
Payable documents: no
Section VI: Complementary information
Expression of Interest (EOI) & Pre Qualification Questionnaire (PQQ).
Please read all of the following information carefully.
1. Expression of Interest:- please ensure that you submit an expression of interest promptly so that your details can be populated in the Royal Mail Group Electronic Sourcing system (E-Sourcing). This is a necessary first step in order for you to be able to respond to the PQQ.
2. To formally submit an EOI you must firstly download the Applicant Details Spreadsheet (Excel file) located on the Royal Mail Group Website at:
3. The Applicant Details Spreadsheet should be completed with the details of your organisation. The spreadsheet format should not be amended in any way. Mandatory information required to be added to the spreadsheet is: Organisation name; Contact Telephone Number for your organisation; First name of the person who will complete the PQQ; Surname of the person who will complete the PQQ; Contact number for the person who will complete the PQQ; Email address of the person who will be completing the PQQ. Please also complete as much of the non-mandatory information as possible.
4. Following completion of your Applicant Details Spreadsheet, please email the spreadsheet to Saad Butt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. You will THEN be sent information on how to access the PQQ. The PQQ will be managed using the RMG Electronic Sourcing System (E-sourcing).
Client Software Requirements for E-sourcing:
Your Windows operating system must support the following client software:
— Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 SP2, Microsoft Internet Explorer 7, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.
Charts are supported in Adobe Flash format and JPEG. Dashboards are supported only in Flash format. Charts and dashboards in Flash format are supported only on 32-bit Java environment and 32-bit browsers, and are disabled on 64-bit browsers. If you run SAP Sourcing on 64-bit Java environment, you must set the chart format to JPEG.
Note: MAC Users – The latest version of Internet Explorer for MAC is 5.2.3, therefore MAC does not support SAP E-Sourcing Version 7.0.
6. The Pre Qualification Questionnaire is accessed via E-sourcing. You will need to receive 2 emails in order to participate). Once you have submitted your completed Applicant Details Spreadsheet) you will be provided with your FIRST email (within 48 hours Monday – Friday) which is a log-on to E-sourcing, these log-on details shall arrive via RMG@frictionless.com and headed Royal Mail Group RFX. (please do not email this site unless instructed to do so). On receipt of your log-on information you will then be sent a SECOND email (within 24 hours Monday to Friday) from RMG@frictionless.com or RMG, Inviting you to Participate in the PQQ Travel management Services (TMS). It is at this point that you will be able to fully access the PQQ and start to complete it.
7. The final date for receipt of a PQQ Response is 15.00 London time on 24.2.2014. Important note: Applicants must register their interest on E-Sourcing no later than 12.00, London time on 12.2.2014 to allow Applicants sufficient time to access, complete and return a PQQ Response by the deadline specified above and in section IV.3.4. Royal Mail Group is not responsible for and will have no liability in relation to any failure by an Applicant to submit a PQQ Response due to Applicant failing to register its interest on E-Sourcing by the date specified in section IV.3.4) above or otherwise having insufficient time to complete and submit a PQQ Response.
Please note: Your log-on will not be activated until you are formally invited to participate, so please do not try to log-on before you are invited to do so, since your access will be denied.
8. RMG may require suppliers to supplement or clarify the information submitted in the PQQ and may also undertake its own audit of the supplier to verify the information provided.
9. Tenders and all supporting documentation for the contract must be priced in sterling (unless otherwise specified in the contract documents) and written in English.
10. Any agreement entered into will be considered a contract made in England according to English law and will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
11. Royal Mail Group is not liable for any costs incurred by those expressing an interest in tendering for this contract opportunity. Royal Mail Group reserves the right to terminate the procurement process (or part of it), to change the basis of and the procedures for the procurement process at any time, or to procure the contract by alternative means if it appears that the contract can be more advantageously procured by alternative means. The most economically advantageous or any tender will not automatically be accepted.
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:29.1.2014