UK Nationals Support Fund: Call for Proposals – Grants Scheme
In the context of EU Exit in all scenarios, UK nationals and their family members living in some EU/EFTA states will need to register or apply for residence.
- Provision of services to the community – 75200000
- Other services – 98390000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£60k – £1.5m
23 September 2019
24 October 2019
Contract start date
01 November 2019
Contract end date
31 March 2020
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
In the context of EU Exit in all scenarios, UK nationals (UKNs) and their family members living in some EU/EFTA states will need to register or apply for residence.
Many UKNs will already be informed about the need to register through a range of Member State, UK Government and wider outreach and communication activity. However, some UKNs will be at risk of failing to register and will require extra support in being aware of and/or applying for a residency status.
The FCO is therefore initiating a grants scheme for organisations to give practical support to UKNs and their family members to complete the full process required to register/apply for residency by the deadline in their State of residence.
The FCO intends to make grant funding available: up to £1,500,000 this financial year (2019/20) and, subject to a review of the Fund’s effectiveness and continued demand, up to £1,500,000 for FY2020/21. There will be one level of grant award: £60,000 and above.
Further detail on the scope of the fund can be found in the documentation hosted in the Jaggaer Portal and in the original Contracts Finder Engagement Notice.
Consortium bids are welcome. If you would like to share your contact details with other potential bidders, please complete the Consortium Bid Contact Form below. This information will then be shared with registered bidders via the Jaggaer portal.
Bids will be assessed against the following criteria:
– alignment with the priorities and outcomes set out in the
– achievable outcomes within the funding period
– clear project design which includes monitoring and evaluation
– identified risks and planned mitigation
– demonstrated value for money in the activity based budget
– Bidders must first register on the FCO Jaggaer Portal via the link
below. Please then email UKNSF@fco.gov.uk to confirm that you
have registered and you will be added to the Invitation to Tender
– There, all relevant documentation is available to download, including
Instructions for Bidders
– Questions relating to the Call for Proposals should be submitted via
the Portal. If bidders have issues registering please contact
– Bidders can ask the Authority clarification questions until 17:00
(BST) 12 October 2019.
– Project proposals must be received by 17:00 (BST) on 24
October 2019. Late proposals will not be considered
– The Activity Based Budget must be provided in Pounds Sterling.
– Project proposals selected for further consideration should be
notified in early November
– Due to the high number of bids we expect to receive, we are unable to
provide feedback on unsuccessful bids
About the buyer
King Charles Street
Consortium bidding – Contact form
Original Contracts Finder Engagement Notice
Registration for Jaggaer/Bravo Portal
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.