UKSBS Executive Search Contract
Reach and attract a larger and more diverse pool of candidates than would be possible by using normal public appointments processes.
Executive search for (i) Innovate UK Executive Chair; and (ii) UKRI Board Non-Executive Directors
- Recruitment services – 79600000
Location of contract
Value of contract
27 March 2019
09 April 2019
Contract start date
23 April 2019
Contract end date
30 September 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The final date and time for the submission of bids is Tuesday 9th April 2019 at 14:00
DO NOT apply directly to the buyer.
All tender information MUST be submitted through the CCS eSourcing Portal.
UKRI are going out to tender for an executive search agency in order to:
• Reach and attract a larger and more diverse pool of candidates than would be possible by using normal public appointments processes.
• Enrich the candidate pool with a breadth of business experience and background that our standard advertising approach on the public appointments website would not achieve.
The overall objective for the recruitment campaign on which the executive search agency will be delivering is to appoint an exemplary candidate to the IUK Executive Chair by Christmas 2019 and UKRI board non executive members by October 2019. The objectives to be achieved by the executive search agency are:
• Search, advertising and attraction campaign/s launched and completed in the agreed timeframes, delivered in the manner agreed in advance with UKRI and BEIS, and within the cost agreed – this should include the achievement of demonstrable efficiencies and synergies achieved through working across both recruitments;
• Applicant pools accepted by the Selection Panels as fulfilling the agreed person criteria;
• Provision of a diverse pool of applicants for each role reflecting Gender, Race and Disability as well as other protected characteristics and diversity of background and experience; this diversity profile should match as closely as possible the Government’s aspirations for diversity on public sector boards: 50% male and 50% female and 14% Black, Asian and Ethnic Minority (BAME);
• Generation of a sufficiently large and high-calibre pool of applicants that at least five are credible for the IUK role and 10 are credible for the NED roles, and at sift are put forward for interview;
• All campaign and data management complies with spirit and letter of GDPR guidelines;
Bidders should refer to the tender documentation attached to this notice for full details of this requirement.
As part of the strategic alliance between UK Shared Business Services Ltd (UK SBS) and Crown Commercial Service (CCS), UK SBS will be using the CCS eSourcing Suite for this procurement.
To register on the CCS eSourcing portal please follow the details contained within the Additional Information section of this notice.
If you are already registered on the CCS eSourcing portal and wish to register your interest in this opportunity please email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email must clearly state:
• the name and reference for the procurement you wish to register for;
• the name of the registered Bidder;
• the name and contact details for the registered individual sending the email.
Please disregard any content in this notice that requests your organisation “to apply directly to the buyer” that is outside of the Contracting Authorities control.
About the buyer
CS19137 AW5.2 Price Schedule UKRI Executive Search
CS19137 ITQ Invitation to Quote
CS19137 UKRI Precedent Supplies Services Contract
CS19137 Invitation to Quote Question
DO NOT APPLY DIRECTLY TO BUYER
All submissions will be assessed in accordance with the Public Contracts Regulations 2015, for procurement values that exceed Regulation 5 (Threshold amounts)
Responses must be received by the date in the tender documentation; responses received outside of the deadline or not sent via the eSourcing portal will not be accepted or considered further for this opportunity.
How to Register on the CCS eSourcing Suite
If you have not yet registered on the eSourcing Suite, this can be done online at https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk by following the link ‘Register for CCS eSourcing’.
Please note that, to register, you must have a valid DUNS number (as provided by Dun and Bradstreet) for the organisation which you are registering, who will be entering into a contract if invited to do so.
Once you have registered on the eSourcing Suite, a registered user can express an interest for a specific procurement. This is done by emailing email@example.com.
Your email must clearly state:
• name and reference for the procurement you wish to register for;
• name of the registered Bidder;
• name and contact details for the registered individual sending the email.
Crown Commercial Service will process the email and then enable the Bidder to access the procurement online via the e-Sourcing Suite. The registered user will receive a notification email to alert them once this has been done. The Sourcing documents can then be accessed on the eSourcing Suite at: https://gpsesourcing.cabinetoffice.gov.uk using the instructions detailed in the Specification documents within Contracts Finder.
As a user of the e-Sourcing Suite you will have access to Emptoris email messaging service which facilitates all messages sent to you and from you in relation to any specific RFX event.
Please note it is your responsibility to access these emails on a regular basis to ensure you have sight of all relevant information.
For technical assistance on use of the e-Sourcing Suite please contact Crown Commercial Service Helpdesk: Telephone: 0345 010 3503
Training documents to support Bidders to utilise Emptoris CCS eSourcing are available in the Contracts Finder Tender documents section
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.