Uniforms and PPE Tender 2021-2024 – Derbyshire
Lot 1 Uniforms, Lot 2 PPE and Lot 3 Uniforms and PPE, bidders may bid for one or more Lots.
Uniforms and PPE
Bolsover District Council
- Occupational clothing, special workwear and accessories – 18100000
- Occupational clothing – 18110000
- Industrial clothing – 18113000
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 August 2021
15 September 2021
Contract start date
1 December 2021
Contract end date
30 November 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Bolsover District Council and North East Derbyshire District Council are seeking to appoint an organisation(s) with a proven track record of delivering high standard Uniforms & Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) This is to be awarded in lots as follows Lot 1 Uniforms, Lot 2 PPE and Lot 3 Uniforms and PPE, bidders may bid for one or more lots.
Gedling Borough Council and Mansfield District Council will make due consideration following this exercise and in doing so may wish to join the contract at some point in the future, entering the agreement based on the terms of the contract plus any additional clauses specific to Gedling Borough Council or Mansfield District Council should this transpire with use of their own terms and conditions.
Please note that the Councils’ Uniforms/PPE have been ordered for this year, but there may be ad hoc requirements for both uniforms and PPE which will be sourced by this contract as and when they are required.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- The Authority is using the In-tend e-tendering portal to conduct the procurement process (‘the e-Tendering Portal’). The e-Tendering Portal can be accessed. https://in-tendhost.co.uk/Bolsoverdc all communications (including submission of Tenders) should be carried out via the e-Tendering Portal.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer