VAT Advisory Services Contract London
Provide independent VAT advisory services for NHS Tower Hamlet Clinical Commissioning Group.
- Tax consultancy services – 79221000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£40k – £60k
04 November 2019
25 November 2019
Contract start date
03 February 2020
Contract end date
31 December 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Independent VAT Advisory Services for NHS Tower Hamlet Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) on behalf of itself as lead commissioner and NHS Newham CCG, NHS Waltham Forest CCG, NHS City and Hackney CCG
VAT Review Services:
The VAT expert appointed will provide an on-going VAT advisory and compliance review service which will comprise the specific services outlined below:
1. Contracted-Out Services (“COS”) reviews (quarterly);
2. Capital expenditure reviews (quarterly);
3. VAT helpline;
4. Review of income and expenditure for business activities;
5. Upfront review of major procurements (e.g. managed IT, Soft, Hard FM and Telecoms, etc.);
6. Quarterly agenda/service review meetings;
7. VAT Training;
8. Regular updates to staff on VAT changes;
9. Support at VAT visits by HMRC (including attendance on site and advice in writing)
The estimated annual contract value is circa £30,000 exclusive of VAT on a pooled basis. Total estimated value for 2 year contract is circa £60,000 exclusive of VAT on a pooled basis.
About the buyer
North and East London Commissioning Support Unit
1st Floor, Procurement Department, Clifton House, 75-77 Worship Street
If you are interested in quoting for this requirement, please reply with a completed ‘bid response document’ via Pro-Contract e-Tendering (https://procontract.due-north.com/Login) portal. Expression of interest and bid submission by any other means will not be considered.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.