Reducing the impact of anti-social behaviour and hate crime is a priority for Kensington and Chelsea Council and the Safer Kensington and Chelsea Partnership.
Provision of Victim’s Advocacy Service Contract Notice
- Other community, social and personal services – 98000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
10 October 2022
17 October 2022
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
1 April 2026
Open procedure (above threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Reducing the impact of anti-social behaviour (ASB) and hate crime is a priority for Kensington and Chelsea Council and the Safer Kensington and Chelsea Partnership. The Council has, for many years, commissioned services to provide free and confidential Victim’s Advocacy and Advice to those residents affected by these crimes.
The Council is looking to re-procure this service later in the year so that the contract commences on or around 1st April 2023 where the services will deliver a comprehensive package of support for 30-40 residents at any one time who have been affected by ASB and/or hate crime including:
– Practical and emotional support
– Information advice and guidance
– Risk and needs assessments
– Face to face, telephone and online support
– Help to access more specialist support
– Developing a personalised safety and action plan in correspondence to needs, risks and vulnerabilities
– Advocating, liaising and communicating with partner agencies such as the police, Council and landlords to address ASB and/or hate crime experienced
– Support, advice and guidance with regards to civil and criminal justice routes
– Attendance and presentation at multi-agency case conferencing meetings to ensure joined up working and agency actions are coordinated
– Updates regarding case progression and partner agency actions
The Council is ideally seeking to engage with SMEs and suppliers with relevant experience and capability of delivering this service and what this may look like. To register your expression of interest kindly visit our e-tendering portal; www.capitalesourcing.com and search for the following reference : prj_RBKC_20824 – Provision of Victim’s Advocacy Service, pqq_RBKC_1801
- CapitalEsourcing Link
- Additional text
- To access this opportunity, please register on the council’s e-tendering portal, CapitalEsourcing and then use the link provided below.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Kensington Town Hall, Hornton St.