Video Production for CEFAS – Request for Quotation
Cefas require the creation of 1 x Storyboard and supporting video to produce a 5 minute high production value film on the UK government’s Blue Belt Programme.
RFQ Video and Media Services (BlueBelt)
Defra Network eTendering Portal
- Video films – 32354500
- Marketing services – 79342000
Location of contract
Any region, East of England
Value of contract
3 December 2020
15 December 2020
Contract start date
4 January 2021
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Cefas require the creation of 1 x Storyboard and supporting video to produce a 5 minute high production value film on the UK government’s Blue Belt Programme. It would facilitate the communication of the achievements of the Blue Belt Programme, through an engaging and informative format. The film will be used to promote the programme at conferences and events, such as UN Climate Change Conference (COP26), and across further digital platforms.
In addition, 7 x short complimentary videos showcasing the Blue Belt Programme works across 7 UK Overseas Territories.
These spin off films would draw on the same film footage content and the same key messages/narrative of the main film but include territory specific text and location graphics. This bespoke content would be short in length but could be used to introduce the main video/ as a standalone short product for to support targeted communications on each individual UK Overseas Territory.
DOWNLOAD THE TENDER PACKAGE AT: https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk/go/44001366017629FC221F
- Tender Notice
- Link to eSourcing Portal
- Additional text
- Bravo E-tendering Portal – managing procurement on behalf of Cefas
https://defra.bravosolution.co.ukThank you for your interest in tendering for this requirement, You will need to access the documents through Bravo Solutions portal using the link provided.
If you are new to Bravo, you are required to register as a supplier:
1) Visit https://defra.bravosolution.co.uk and click the link to register – Accept the terms and conditions and click 'continue' – Enter your correct business and user details – Note the username you chose (usually your email address) and click 'Save' when complete – You will shortly receive an email (check spam filters if this does not arrive in a timely manner) with your unique password (please keep this secure). You can then log onto the system and change your password. Once these step are completed you can apply for any tender on Bravo using these details.
2) To read the full details or apply for a tender:
– Login to the portal with the username/password
– Click the 'PQQs / ITTs Open To All Suppliers' link. (These are opportunities open to any registered supplier)
– Click on the relevant PQQ/ ITT to access the content
– Click the 'Express Interest' button at the top of the page. (This will move the PQQ /ITT into your 'My PQQs/ My ITTs' page) within your Bravo account.
– Access the tender information by clicking 'Buyer Attachments' in the 'PQQ/ ITT Details' box 3.
3) Responding to the tender:
– Click 'My Response' under 'PQQ/ ITT Details', you can choose to 'Create Response' or to 'Decline to Respond' (please give a reason if declining)
– You can now use the 'Messages' function to communicate with the buyer and seek any clarification
– Note the deadline for completion, then follow the onscreen instructions to complete the requirements to upload a successful Tender. There may be a mixture of online and offline actions for you to perform (there is detailed online help available)
– Once all information is complete, you can then submit your reply using the 'Submit Response' button at the top of the page. Please give yourself enough time to complete this before the deadline. If you require any further assistance please consult the online help, or contact the e-Tendering help desk.
Please direct all questions and queries to Cefas using the message function of the portal, including any clarification questions. This is to ensure no questions are missed and that all answers can be shared with all interested suppliers at the same time.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer