Virtual Conference Service Delivery Contract
Plan and manage the event to enable a great user experience on a reliable and trustworthy platform which is easy to use and visually attractive.
2021 All Colleague virtual Conference Service
Care Quality Commission
- Event services – 79952000
Location of contract
Value of contract
£130,000 to £145,000
CQC RCCO 017
15 June 2021
Approach to market date
18 June 2021
Contract start date
1 August 2021
Contract end date
31 December 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
In 2020, CQC held its first All Colleague Virtual Conference. Approximately 3000 colleagues joined the Conference during the three days.
In 2021, we wish to build on the success of last year and hold another All Colleague virtual Conference open to all colleagues. It will provide an opportunity to understand and engage in key Corporate messages about our future strategy and direction, share progress about our transformation programme and to participate in various broadcast and bite-sized learning sessions. The Conference will be virtual and will run over few days.
We require a supplier who can:
• Plan and manage the event to enable a great user experience on a reliable and trustworthy platform which is easy to use and visually attractive.
• Provide communication and engagement support to ensure users understand what they need to do, and it is clear and intuitive eg. how to register, book sessions, train facilitators to host and support sessions
• Provide a user-friendly sign-up to the event for all colleagues (approx. 3500) which provides the CQC design team with appropriate and timely data on attendees, their accessibility needs, their location, job role and directorate.
• Provide advice based on previous experience of running a virtual event of this size.
• Build the look and feel of the event to a professional high standard.
• Manage conference materials through the platform e.g. Session videos and slides which are capable of being easily accessed and downloaded for CQC colleagues
• To explore mechanisms for engaging with participants throughout the event to check their understanding of workshop content and to gauge their level of engagement with the conference as a whole, e.g. Polls, mentimeter
• Tech support across the whole Conference activity, in addition to the 3 day conference, eg. timely response to participant queries
• Desirable for selected sessions by participants to be auto-populated with their outlook calendars
Accessibility is hugely important in both the procurement and the delivery of the conference content. It is our desire to ensure every single person in CQC cannot only access but have maximum enjoyment and exposure to the content from each and every session, no-one should therefore feel disadvantaged in their experience. The conference medium will need to meet our accessibility standards eg. sub-titles, use of screen readers. It will also need to be compatible to ensure the following systems can be used to access the conference:
• Olympic Dictaphone Software (ODMS)
• MindJet MindManager
• Ideamapper Pro
• MicroBreak Mind and Body
• ClaroRead Pro
- Additional text
- If you are interested in this opportunity, please express your interest by submitting an email to email@example.com
Deadline for expression of interest is Thursday 17th June 12:00 (noon).
All interested parties will then be provided with the Tender documentation by 18th June 2021.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
Care Quality Commission