Purpose: For us to meet with potential providers and to provide them with information in relation to working on Council contracts and to introduce the concept of a Dynamic Purchasing System for the commissioning of this service.
Virtual Market Event for AFCL Provider
- Education and training services – 80000000
- Adult and other education services – 80400000
Location of contract
Value of contract
18 October 2022
1 November 2022
Contract start date
8 November 2022
Contract end date
9 November 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
You are invited to attend our virtual showcase event on:
Tuesday the 8th November at 10:00am-11:00am.
Please see below information regarding Doncaster Councils Market showcase event. The meeting will be on Microsoft Teams.
Purpose: For us to meet with potential providers and to provide them with information in relation to working on Council contracts and to introduce the concept of a Dynamic Purchasing System for the commissioning of this service. And for potential providers to showcase their offer and meet with the Council and Service representatives.
Background: Doncaster Council are seeking to appoint an AFCL Provider to support the educational needs of vulnerable adults across the borough. An AFCL Provider will support with their learning needs and assist them with pre-employment skills leading to labour market re-entry. Community learning is based on engagement to allow learners to progress, learn a new skill or develop personal, social or employability skills. The preferred provider will be flexible to meet individual’s needs.
Key aims of the event:
• To provide an overview of the AFCL and sub-contracts.
• To highlight some of the key requirements for this opportunity.
• Information on the Dynamic Purchasing Systems and the Tender/Bidding process
• Information on the timescales for the Tender and Contract process
• An opportunity to ask any question you might have about working on this tender and liaise with other providers to share good practice.
• To showcase your service and meet our team.
• Mercell introduction We would be delighted to see you at the event and would ask you to
Please confirm attendance together with your completed information document by the 1st November if not already sent.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.