Visitor Profiling Survey Tender
We require the development of a comprehensive quantitative visitor survey package.
- Market and economic research; polling and statistics – 79300000
- Library, archives, museums and other cultural services – 92500000
Location of contract
Value of contract
16 January 2020
10 February 2020
Contract start date
01 April 2020
Contract end date
31 March 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
We require the development of a comprehensive quantitative visitor survey package that will provide us with a wealth of information about our visitors
Tender submissions should include:
• Outline approach for delivering the survey and subsequent reporting
• Detailed methodology including sample size for each venue
• Timetable of interviews and delivery of monthly dashboards and annual reports
• Detailed breakdown of proposed fees
• Skills and experience of team who will be involved
• Relevant experience and references as appropriate
National Museums Liverpool has collected visitor data for many years, including the numbers of visitors, visitor demographics and their motivations for visiting our venues.
This information is essential and enables NML to deliver its reporting obligations against Key Performance Indicators directly to the Government through the Department for Culture, Media and Sport. In house, the information is also used extensively in the development of marketing and communications campaigns, exhibition planning, funding applications and performance monitoring.
In recent years the agency providing visitor profile research has used face to face visitor interviews, carried out in our venues, to an agreed timetable throughout the financial year. This system has worked well and provided us with consistent data.
The venues for which we require profiling information are given below, along with the visitor figures from the financial year 2018/2019
About the buyer
127 Dale Street
Appendix A – T2 Form of Tender
Appendix B – Supplemental Conditions
Appendix C – Safety Guidelines for Contractors
Appendix D – H&S questionnaire 2019
Appendix E – NML Procurement Protocol
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.