Waste and Environmental Services Soft Market Testing – Milton Keynes Council
Waste and recycling collection. Street cleaning. Landscaping.
Waste and Environmental Soft Market Testing
Milton Keynes Council
- Playground equipment – 37535200
- Repair and maintenance services of playground equipment – 50870000
- Horticultural services – 77300000
Location of contract
Value of contract
1 June 2021
25 June 2021
Contract start date
1 April 2023
Contract end date
1 April 2033
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Milton Keynes Council (the Council) wishes to conduct market consultation with relevant service providers in relation to its waste and environmental services provision from 1 April 2023 onwards to include:
o Waste and recycling collection
o Street cleaning
o Play area inspection, maintenance and repair
o Household Waste Recycling Centre (HWRC) operation and management
o Arranging for the reception, haulage & treatment of food and/or garden waste.
The engagement will support the development of future service delivery and provide an opportunity for service providers to contribute to the service design process. Please note that this notice does not commit the Council to any future competition or award, and that the Council is still considering the appropriate delivery model for the future.
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Potential providers interested in participating in this soft market engagement are asked to complete this questionnaire and submit it through the online portal by no later than 12:00 (Noon) on 25 June 2021. – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/milton-keynes/
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer
1 Saxon Gate East