Water Quality Management Services Tender – Nottingham
Provision of water hygiene services to cover the University’s landlord responsibility for water hygiene safety.
Water Quality Management Services (inc. Legionella) 2021
The University of Nottingham
- Business services: law, marketing, consulting, recruitment, printing and security – 79000000
- Miscellaneous business and business-related services – 79900000
- Miscellaneous business-related services – 79990000
Location of contract
Value of contract
8 July 2021
23 August 2021
Contract start date
1 November 2021
Contract end date
31 October 2024
Open procedure (OJEU)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
The University of Nottingham is undertaking this procurement to employ a contractor for the provision of water hygiene services to cover the University’s landlord responsibility for water hygiene safety across its campuses and buildings. The estimated value is £900,000 over the maximum five (5) years contract duration. The Contract will be established for an initial period of three (3) years(s) with an option to extend for further periods of one (1) year up to a total of five (5) year(s) in total. It is expected that one (1) suitably qualified contractor will be awarded the contract. It is intended for the mobilisation/start to commence during October 2021 or as otherwise agreed. The contract will operate under the NEC4 Term Service Contract (TSC).
- Tender Notice
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- The tender documents are available on the university’s In-Tend procurement portal by using the link below.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer