Watford Borough Council is seeking to appoint a suitable Sustainability Consultant.
Strategy to Decarbonise the Council’s Building Portfolio
Watford Borough Council
- Energy-efficiency consultancy services – 71314300
- Building services consultancy services – 71315210
- Building surveying services – 71315300
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
£25,000 to £50,000
5 October 2022
17 October 2022
Contract start date
1 December 2022
Contract end date
28 January 2023
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Watford Borough Council is seeking to appoint a suitable Sustainability Consultant with knowledge and understanding of Building Services and extensive expertise of sustainable design agendas to create a strategy with commercial measures to decarbonise our existing Community Asset portfolio. Please review and respond to the Expression of Interest document to participate in this opportunity.
- Tender notice
- Please follow this link to view the notice.
- Additional text
- The contracting authority considers that this contract may be suitable for economic operators that are small or medium enterprises (SMEs). However, any selection of tenderers will be based solely on the criteria set out for the procurement.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer