Website Brief Design and Build – Norwich
Campaign design, guidelines and design and build of a microsite, for a programme of business support in Norfolk.
Community Renewal Fund: Norfolk BIDs Campaign and Website Brief Design and Build
Norwich BID Ltd
- Sales or marketing software package – 48481000
- Sales or marketing software development services – 72212481
- Advertising and marketing services – 79340000
Location of contract
East of England
Value of contract
£12,000 to £15,000
11 November 2021
19 November 2021
Contract start date
1 December 2021
Contract end date
3 January 2022
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
This tender is for campaign design, guidelines and design and build of a microsite, for a programme of business support in Norfolk.
The Community Renewal Fund (CRF) is a support fund by the UK Government to support local areas to pilot imaginative new approaches and programmes during the 2021/22 financial year. This programme of business support initiatives will focus around investment in skills, local business, community, place and employment. In Norfolk, the CRF project is being run by Norfolk BIDs (a collaboration between Norwich, Great Yarmouth, and King’s Lynn BID).
The Government’s roll out of the Community Renewal Fund earlier this year means that Norfolk BIDs have secured funding to deliver projects focused around four key elements.
The four key elements of the Community Renewal Fund project are:
– Digital and Media skills training for SMEs – delivered by Digital Remit:
– Training and Upskilling the Leisure and Hospitality Sector delivered by Night Time Economy Solutions :
– Net Zero Waste delivered by Groundwork East
– The Norwich BID Business Support Space – delivered by Norfolk BID’s
Each of these projects will be delivered by a separate appointed contractor, as stated above.
- Tender notice
- NOTE: To register your interest in this notice and obtain any additional information please visit the myTenders Web Site at the link provided.
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.