Website Copywrighting Contract
Copywriting for the new Powys Tourism Website. To rewrite, edit and create copy of the new Powys Tourism web site utilising the use of Search Engine Optimisation techniques but ensuring that the user experience is not compromised.
To rewrite, edit and create copy of the new Powys Tourism web site utilising the use of Search Engine Optimisation techniques but ensuring that the user experience is not compromised
The objectives of this work are to:
• Identification of “Keywords” for each page
• Develop and deliver new copy for the new Powys Tourism website.
• Rewriting and edit provided copy for the new Powys Tourism website.
• All copy (except niche markets) to communicate with key market audience.
• Ensure that all copy has a natural flow and uses “Plain English”
• To create copy for niche marketing channels (Micro Sites)
• Ensure that all copy conforms to the brand guidelines “Tone of Voice”.
• Ensure that all copy communicates the brand guidelines “Market position” and speaks to the “Target audience”
• Incorporate proof reading process before copy is submitted
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79342000 – Marketing services.
79340000 – Advertising and marketing services.
79550000 – Typing, word-processing and desktop publishing services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
• The tender should be structured as detailed below:
o the experience of the company in undertaking this type of work
o the team members proposed (including any sub-contractors to be used), their qualifications, experience and a detailed breakdown of their role in the project
o the approach which you propose to adopt in carrying out the work, including proof reading.
o any costs which are excluded from the tender.
o at least two references and samples of similar work
Return of Tenders
• 2 written copies of the tender submission should be submitted. Additionally, submissions should be provided on a CD / USB stick, to allow for electronic dissemination.
• Tenders should be returned addressed to Martin Cooke at the address below and clearly marked ‘Explore Mid Wales Website Copy Writing 2013 Tender’ by 13.00 on Friday 21st June 2013
• Tenders that arrive later than the 1300hrs deadline cannot be considered.
• Any queries relating to the tender procedure should be made to Martin Cooke. Tel: 01874 612278
Tenders must be sent to:
Sustainable Tourism Programmes & Marketing Manager
Powys County Council Tourism Section,
Selection of Consultancy
• Selection will be based on cost, value for money and the quality of the submission, based on the following criteria:
o the tenderer’s understanding of the brief and area;
o the clarity and quality of the methodology proposed;
o previous experience in this field of work and area
o an assessment of the creativity likely to be brought to the work
o value for money
o the ability to work to the agreed timescale and deadlines.
• Powys CC does not commit itself to accepting the lowest or any quotation
Sustainable Tourism Powys is funded through the Rural Development Plan Axis