Website Design and Hosting for Welsh Government Business Support Websites
This contract also covers the associated sites listed below and new business support online modules / applications and websites that may be required by the Welsh Government during the time of the Contract.
Host, Maintain and Develop Welsh Government Business Support Websites.
UK-Conwy: World wide web (www) site design services
Section I: Contracting authority
The Welsh Ministers
Department for Economy, Science and Transport, Sarn Mynach, Cyffordd Llandudno Junction
Contact point(s): Jen Wong-Cheetham or Andy Hurst
LL31 9RZ Conwy
Telephone: +44 7791731454 / 7789371332
General address of the contracting authority: http://www.wales.gov.uk
Address of the buyer profile: http://www.business.wales.gov.uk
Further information can be obtained from: See section V1.3
Internet address: http://https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained from: The above mentioned contact point(s)
Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: See section V1.3
Internet address: http://https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk
Economic and financial affairs
Housing and community amenities
Recreation, culture and religion
Section II: Object of the contract
Service category No 7: Computer and related services
Main site or location of works, place of delivery or of performance: Wales.
NUTS code UKL
The Welsh Government’s main business support website is business.wales.gov.uk. This contract also covers the associated sites listed below and new business support online modules / applications and websites that may be required by the Welsh Government during the time of the Contract:
A supplier briefing to further outline the requirement will be held on Monday May 20th at the Welsh Government Offices, Sarn Mynach, Llandudno Junction, LL31 9RZ. Potential bidders are welcome to attend, but will be limited to a maximum of one attendee per bidder. To register your place you must contact the Welsh Government using the messaging facility within the etender portal through which this tender is being managed. Further guidance can be found within the etender portal.
The Welsh Government, on behalf of the Welsh Ministers, will be conducting this procurement exercise through the etenderwales portal https://etenderwales.bravosolution.co.uk Tender documents and other information must be downloaded from and returned through this portal. If you require any further assistance the BravoSolution helpdesk is available on:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 08003684850 / Fax: 02070600480
Full information in accessing the portal is found in Section VI.3.
Community Benefits do not apply to this contract.
72413000, 72411000, 72415000, 72416000, 72000000, 72400000, 72410000, 72420000, 72421000, 72610000, 72611000
Section III: Legal, economic, financial and technical information
(b) is the subject of proceedings for a declaration of bankruptcy, for an order for compulsory winding-up or administration by the courts or for an arrangement with creditors or is the subject of any other similar proceeding under national laws or regulations;
(c) has been convicted of an offence concerning his professional conduct by a judgement which has the force of res judicata;
(d) has been guilty of grave professional misconduct proven by any means which the contracting authorities can justify;
(e) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of social security contributions in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(f) has not fulfilled obligations relating to the payment of taxes in accordance with the legal provisions of the country in which he is established or those of the country of the contracting authority;
(g) is guilty of serious misrepresentation in supplying the information required under the provisions of the Directive on the criteria for qualitative selection;
The conditions for participation are fully described within the ITT.
(i) details of any intended sub-contracting arrangements;
Details to be provided will be listed in the invitation to tender documents.
Section IV: Procedure
Section VI: Complementary information
Reference to project(s) and/or programme(s): 80139 – Convergence programme;
80140 – Competitiveness programme.
– The first person from your Organisation to use the Platform will be required to register on behalf of the Organisation.
– Registration involves accepting a User Agreement, and providing basic information about your Organisation and about the User performing the Registration.
– The User who performs the Registration becomes the Super User for the Organisation.
– On registering on the Platform the Super User will select a Username and will receive a password.
– The Password will be sent by e-mail to the email address that was specified in the User Details section of the Registration page.
– In order to log-in to the Platform please enter your Username and Password.
– Note: If you forget your Password then visit the homepage and click “Forgot your password?”
– Registration should only be performed once for each Organisation.
– If you think that someone in your Organisation may have already registered on this Platform then you must not register again.
– Please contact the person who Registered (i.e. the Super User) in order to arrange access to the Platform.
– Contact the Helpdesk immediately if you are unable to contact the Super User (for example if they have left your Organisation).
– Note: If your Organisation is already registered on the Platform then you must not make any additional registration. Please contact the Helpdesk to gain access to the Platform.
– Tenders must be uploaded to the BravoSolution portal by 2pm
How to find the ITT:
– Once logged in you must click on ‘ITT’s Open to all Suppliers’
– The etender references for this contract are: Project_25578 and ITT_38990
– Click on the title to access summary details of the contract. If you are still interested in submitting a tender, click the ‘Express an Interest button’. This will move the ITT from the ‘Open to all Suppliers’ area to the ‘My ITT’s’ on the home page.
– You will then see the full details of the ITT in the qualification and technical envelopes along with any relevant documents in the ‘Attachments’ area.
– Should you have any questions on the ITT, please use the ‘Messages’ area to contact the buyer directly – Please do not contact the named person at the top of this notice.
Buy4Wales Reference Number: 34960
VI.5)Date of dispatch of this notice:3.5.2013