Website Design Contract – Year of Young People 2018
For a web developer/designer to create an informative website that promotes the Year of Young People 2018 Joint Lottery Initiative.
Computer and Related Services
Location of contract
Value of contract
£9k – £10k
09 October 2017
30 October 2017
Contract start date
12 November 2017
Contract end date
12 January 2018
For a web developer/designer to create an informative website that promotes the Year of Young People 2018 Joint Lottery Initiative, how to apply and, in future, showcases case studies of successful grants.
• The main audience for the website will be potential applicants, and subsequently applicants and grantees
• Secondary audiences will include journalists and advocates of heritage
• The website design should appeal to young people
• It should make use of the colour palette of the wider campaign: http://yoyp2018.scot
• It also needs to accommodate multiple stakeholder logos – as HLF is one of many grant-givers taking part in this project
• The site should be responsive to include breakpoints for desktop, tablet and mobile users
About the buyer
Website and Digital Manager, Heritage Lottery Fund, 7 Holbein Place
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided.