Website Translation Services
Translation Services for the new Powys Tourism Website.
Classification of contract (CPV codes)
79530000 – Translation services.
Most economically advantageous tender in terms of:Criteria as detailed in the contract documents
SECTION IV: Administrative Information
• Provide time scales for translation of a 1000 words
• Provide a price per 1000 words for translation
• Consultants should carefully describe their approach. The Council will be pleased to receive tender submissions, which include local expertise, knowledge and experience.
• The tender should be structured as detailed below:
o the experience of the company in undertaking this type of work
o the team members proposed (including any sub-contractors to be used), their qualifications, experience and a detailed breakdown of their role in the project;
o the approach which you propose to adopt in carrying out the work.
o any costs which are excluded from the tender.
o at least two references and samples of similar work
Return of Tenders
• 2 written copies of the tender submission should be submitted. Additionally, submissions should be provided on a CD / USB stick, to allow for electronic dissemination.
• Tenders should be returned addressed to Martin Cooke at the address below and clearly marked ‘New Powys Tourism Website Translation 2013 Tender’ by 13.00 on Friday 21st June 2013
• Tenders that arrive later than the 1300hrs deadline cannot be considered.
• Any queries relating to the tender procedure should be made to Martin Cooke. Tel: 01874 612278
Tenders must be sent to:
Sustainable Tourism Programmes & Marketing Manager
Powys County Council Tourism Section,
Selection of Consultancy
• Selection will be based on cost, value for money and the quality of the, based on the following criteria:
o the tenderer’s understanding of the brief;
o the clarity and quality of the methodology proposed;
o previous experience in this field of work
o value for money
o the ability to work to the agreed timescale and deadlines.
• Powys CC does not commit itself to accepting the lowest or any quotation
Sustainable Tourism Powys is funded through the Rural Development Plan Axis 3.