We wish to procure a new contract to either upgrade our website in Umbraco or to secure an alternative platform solution.
Website upgrade and support services 2022
Cottsway Housing Association Limited
- IT services: consulting, software development, Internet and support – 72000000
Location of contract
Value of contract
IT-256-120-IT Project (ID)
27 October 2022
18 November 2022
Contract start date
1 March 2023
Contract end date
28 February 2026
Open procedure (below threshold)
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Our website is built in Umbraco 7, and this is coming to end-of-life (EOL) in
September 2023. We wish to procure a new contract to either upgrade our
website in Umbraco or to secure an alternative platform solution.
We are therefore looking at two options in this Invitation to Tender (ITT):
• Option 1: Upgrade from Umbraco 7 to Umbraco 10LTS as our website
content management system, including content migration, and to provide
continued support including any future Umbraco upgrades as part this of
• Option 2: Rebuild website using alternative software-as-a-service (SaaS)
solution with content migration included and to provide continued support,
including hosting and any maintenance and updates as necessary.
We are considering taking the opportunity to re-design our website using either
of the above options, if cost-effective. We know that over 70% of our website
users view the site on mobile devices, so it is extremely important to us that our
website is mobile-first.
- Additional information on how to apply for this contract
- Additional text
- Please use the link provided to submit respond to this invitation to tender. All correspondence must be submitted via the In-Tend portal. If you have any issues using the In-Tend platform, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is a Recurrent Procurement Type? : No
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
About the buyer