Website Upgrade Contract – Kettering
he existing website is ten years old and requires a new modern design which meets the needs of the Trust and the patients and families who use our services.
- World wide web (www) site design services – 72413000
- World wide web (www) site operation host services – 72415000
Location of contract
Value of contract
02 July 2018
16 July 2018
Contract start date
01 August 2018
Contract end date
31 July 2021
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Kettering General Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is looking to replace it current external website and content management system. The existing website is ten years old and requires a new modern design which meets the needs of the Trust and the patients and families who use our services. The Trust is inviting bids to provide the following:
• Design of a new website that meets the Trust’s requirements
• Project management of the process of constructing the new website, ensuring engagement with users.
• It must look and feel “fresh and inviting” to end users and project a professional, well organised and responsive organisation
• It will support the delivery of the Trusts Care Values both in content and “theming”
• It will project a professional, well organised and responsive organisation
• It will be easy to maintain for non-technical staff so that sub-editors can be established within teams
• It will inspire confidence in our staff as a means of providing information about the hospital and its services to the wider community and target audiences and encourage teams to supply and keep updated relevant information
• It will be accessible to end users offering intuitive navigation, facilities for people with sensory impairment or disability, different languages etc. and usable on a variety of devices such as PC, tablet and smart phone
• It will enable Video integration, social media feeds and have the potential to highlight urgent messages as and when needed
• It will include features that support web administrators in producing regular reports on reach, audience etc. and that support the maintenance of an up to date, current facility.
• It will include the facility for interaction between the Trust and stakeholders for example through the completion of on line forms, submission of requests for further information, on-line giving through its Charity pages.
• It will provide a searchable repository for our Patient Information Leaflets and provide the means to create and maintain an online Directory Of Services
Further details of the tender can be found on www.supplying2nhs.org. Interested bidders must register on that portal for full details. If you wish to submit a bid then you must register your interest in the project and the tender documentation will be made available to you. All correspondence and queries in relation to the tender must be addressed via the portal.
About the buyer
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.