Wedding Hospitality Services required for Gainsborough Old Hall, Gainsborough
Gainsborough Old Hall (GOH) is a magnificent medieval manor house and the management team shall shortly be offering a high quality wedding hospitality service at the venue.
|Est. Start Date:||06/04/2012|
|Est. End Date:||06/04/2014|
Gainsborough Old Hall (GOH) is a magnificent medieval manor house and the management team shall shortly be offering a high quality wedding hospitality service at the venue. We require quotations for the following services: catering; lighting/heating and sound/disco to complete our Preferred Suppliers list for potential wedding clients. The contract will be for an initial 2 year period with a review and opt-out clause after 12 months with 6 monthly review meetings built in to the contract period.
Please see associated documents below for more information and to apply
For an informal discussion please contact Janet Edmond on 07963763003
Deadline for expressions of interest
Monday 6th February 2012.
These documents are for information only. Please follow instructions for registration and receipt of full tender/quotation documentation.
- GOH Wedding Hospitality Services Tender(doc) 149 KB
- Appendix 1- Catering Specification(doc) 28.5 KB
- Appendix 2 Electrical & Sound Specification(doc) 32.5 KB
- GOH Site Guidelines 1 – for caterers(doc) 474 KB
- GOH Site Guidelines 2 – for music,light,sound and entertainment(doc) 468.5 KB
- Pricing Schedule(doc) 47.5 KB
- Plan1 Gainsborough Old Hall(doc) 126 KB
- Plan 2 Gainsborough Old Hall(doc) 73 KB
- Food Hygiene Guide Booklet(pdf) 1.89 MB
|Contract Type||One off|
|Procurement Process||Expressions of Interest|
|Option to extend||option to extend after 2 years|
|Estimated ValueText Description|
|Category||Events, Banquet & Catering, Electrical,|
|CPV codes||31000000, 92000000,|
|Suitable for SME||YES|