Westminster Parliamentary Monitoring Services to Ofgem
fgem is seeking to appoint a supplier to provide parliamentary monitoring services..
Reference number: 2012-33
This deadline is for… Notice deadline.
Contract value:£0 – £0
Location where the contract is to be carried out: United Kingdom England, Scotland and Wales
Is this suitable for smaller suppliers? Yes
Name of the buying organisation: Ofgem
Original source URL http://www.mytenders.org/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=89271
Description of the contract
Ofgem is seeking to appoint a supplier to provide parliamentary monitoring services.
As part of the service Ofgem will need access to:
1) timely notification (by email) of important parliamentary announcements and announcements by other key energy stakeholders
2) summaries of key debates and other parliamentary activities, eg Committee meetings and Committee Reports
3) information on the planning and progress of relevant new legislation
4) up to date biographical information on MPs and Peers
5) the services of a parliamentary researcher for up to six of hours per month.
Full details of the requirement are set out in the ITT document
Classification of the contract
71700000 Monitoring and control services
45216114 Parliament and public assembly buildings
Contract type: Services – Unspecified
Is it a framework agreement? No
Is this contract related to a programme of funding? No
Contract will be awarded based on: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of: The criteria stated in the contract documents
Estimated length of contract: 01/08/2012 – 31/07/2015
Who to contact
Contact name John Cole
Organisation name Ofgem
Address 9 Millbank, Procurement, London, GB, SW1P 3GE
Telephone +44 2079017000
Web address http://www.ofgem.gov.uk