Wireless Support Partner
Aneurin Bevan Health Board uses WiFi in a number of its existing buildings to provide access to critical clinical applications and voice services.
Classification of notice (CPV codes)
50330000 – Maintenance services of telecommunications equipment.
Aneurin Bevan Health Board Wireless Support Advert
Aneurin Bevan Health Board uses WiFi in a number of its existing buildings to provide access to critical clinical applications and voice services. This is built upon a Juniper Wireless LAN running over a managed LAN and PSBA managed All Wales WAN infrastructure. ABHB is seeking a partner to support the existing infrastructure that is built on best practise Juniper Technology.
The successful supplier will be expected to provide:
Service and Incident Management of the Juniper wireless network (Including RF signal) which will include:
– Managed hardware replacement service (Controller and on site spares)
– Telephone, e-mail, N3 and on-site direct technical support.
– Service Management reporting against agreed Service levels
– Advise of mobile and wireless technology
– Advice on future wireless roadmaps, architecture and design
– Training for in house support to aid improved service management
Future requirements may include:
Provide accurate quotes for future business
Provide ad hoc wireless surveys
Support Contract period
The support contract will commence from:
1st August 2012
Tenderers shall be expected to provide costs for 1, 2 and 3 year periods.
If you are interested in expressing an interest
Please email Sarah Humphries ( Sarah.Humphries@wales.nhs.uk )
The closing date for expressions of interest is Noon Friday 29th June 2012