Wolstanton Marsh Playground Contract
4. Supply and installation of new playground equipment. 5. Supply and installation of bitmac surfacing.
Reference number: WMPC/04-2014/JH
This deadline is for… Notice deadline.
Contract value:£0 – £0
Location where the contract is to be carried out: Stoke-on-Trent Jubilee 2 – Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire
Is this suitable for smaller suppliers? Yes
Is this contract suitable for a voluntary, community and social enterprise organisations? No
Name of the buying organisation: Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council
Original source URL http://www.mytenders.org/search/search_switch.aspx?ID=116525
Description of the contract
Newcastle Borough Council is seeking to appoint a suitable contractor to deliver improvements to the existing playground at Wolstanton Marsh. Works will include the following:
1. Supply, installation and maintenance of protective fencing maintained throughout the contract period.
2. Demolition and removal of existing surfacing and playground equipment.
3. Removal and storage for re-use of existing railings and playground equipment.
4. Supply and installation of new playground equipment.
5. Supply and installation of bitmac surfacing.
6. Supply and installation of specialist safer surfacing.
7. Supply and installation of railings and street furniture.
8. Supply and installation of shrub planting
9. Ground modelling planting and seeding works.
Classification of the contract
45112723 Landscaping work for playgrounds
50870000 Repair and maintenance services of playground equipment
Contract type: Services – Unspecified
Is it a framework agreement? No
Is this contract related to a programme of funding? No
Contract will be awarded based on: Most economically advantageous tender in terms of: The criteria stated in the contract documents
Estimated length of contract: 05/08/2014 – 05/12/2014
Who to contact
Contact name Jennet Hough
Organisation name Newcastle-under-Lyme Borough Council
Address Operational Services, Civic Offices, Merrial Street, Operational Services – Landscape , Newcastle-under-Lyme, GB, ST5 2AG
Telephone +44 01782744628
Fax +44 01782711032
Web address www.newcastle-staffs.gov.uk