Wolverhampton Building Schools for the Future Meet the Buyer Event 2012
Date: 16 February 2012
inspire, the Local Education Partner chosen to deliver the Wolverhampton Building Schools for the Future (BSF) Programme, invites you to attend a breakfast meeting.
- Date: Thursday February 16, 2012
- Venue: The Hayward Suite, Molineux Football Stadium, Wolverhampton
- Time: Registration starts 7:30am, presentations to begin at 8am
- Refreshments: Tea, Coffee and bacon baps Vegetarian option available upon request
The £270 million BSF programme will transform secondary education in the city through the rebuilding or refurbishment of 25 schools and two new academies between now and 2014.
Phases 2 & 3 of the programme are scheduled for commencement in 2012.
Aim of the event
- To introduce local businesses and suppliers to inspire’s chosen contractor Carillion UK Construction and their key tier two sub-contractors, already working on sites as part of the BSF programme.
This introduction, will present your business with the first opportunity to benefit from becoming part of the supply chain, for the BSF programme in Wolverhampton.
The tier two sub-contractors who will be present on the day are:
- McDermott Contractors
Mechanical & Electrical Services
- Imtech G & H Ltd
- Airdale Mechanical & Electrical Ltd
- MJN Colston Ltd
- Crown House Technologies
Furniture Fittings & Equipment
- Carillion Facilities Management
About the event
Each sub contractor will present a brief overview of their company, and the steps they went through to become sub-contractors for this programme.
A questions and answers panel will follow the presentation giving you an opportunity to pose your questions to these sub-contractors.
Finally this will be followed by an opportunity for you to attend a brief one to one meeting with Carillion Construction and each of those sub-contractors you wish to meet. Booking is essential due to limited availability.
So why not engage with Carillion and the sub contractors and see how your business can benefit from this exciting programme!
To register for the event please email: