Workforce Research Contract Somerset
Workforce/labour market research relevant to the NHS/healthcare.
- Research consultancy services – 73210000
- Design and execution of research and development – 73300000
Location of contract
Value of contract
20 March 2019
08 April 2019
Contract start date
01 May 2019
Contract end date
31 December 2019
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
Somerset CCG requires the services of a Workforce Research expert with significant knowledge and experience undertaking relevant workforce/labour market research relevant to the NHS/healthcare for a research project. The supplier should identify a clearly structured plan for undertaking the research project, which could include the following as an example approach:
• Desktop review of existing data
• Action research with targeted individuals/groups/organisations
• Development of initial theories
• Testing theories with relevant individuals/groups
• Delivery of report
About the buyer
Please follow the link provided to register and bid.
How to apply
Please apply directly to the buyer using the contact details provided, or follow the instructions given in the notice description or information section.