Workington Christmas Festival
Allerdale Borough Council invites tenders for the delivery and management of Workington Christmas Festival, to take place over two days in the town centre.
- Allerdale Borough Council
- Workington Christmas Festival
- Allerdale Borough Council invites tenders for the delivery and management of Workington Christmas Festival, to take place over two days in the town centre. We would like the event to begin with the switch on of the town’s Christmas lights, provide a series of cultural events throughout the two days and end with a spectacle event that draws both local and visitor audiences.
We are looking for proposals from organisations who can deliver the full range of requirements as outlined in this tender documentation.
Proposals should reflect the high quality, high profile nature of this event, taking into consideration the requirement for it to meet the needs of the local community, who we expect will provide the core audience, whilst being capable of attracting new audiences from outside of the immediate locality. We also expect proposals to support the key aims and objectives of the council as outlined in the supporting information.
Workington town centre has a number of permissions and licences in place to enable events of this type to take place. We would encourage you to consider these areas when producing your plans, but please note that the event does not have to take place exclusively in these areas. We do for instance have a number of town centre car parks which could potentially be utilised as part of the weekend’s activities with our agreement and all necessary permissions and licences being obtained. All necessary permissions/licences would need to be obtained should your plans include the closure of any roads. Any activities included within your event plan which are not covered by the existing town centre premises licence, the sale of alcohol for example, would need to be covered by a Temporary Event Notice.
- Mrs Jennifer Noble
- Email Address:
- 01228 221743
- Corporate Improvement Team
- 08/07/2013 15:03
- 29/07/2013 12:00
- 5 (months)
- 0 (months)
- Express an interest online