YPO are looking for providers to be appointed onto a Framework Agreement for the provision of software application solutions. 12 Lots.
Software Application Solutions
- Software package and information systems – 48000000
- Software support services – 72261000
- Software supply services – 72268000
Location of contract
Value of contract
4 October 2022
11 November 2022
Contract start date
1 February 2023
Contract end date
31 January 2027
Contract is suitable for SMEs?
Contract is suitable for VCSEs?
YPO are looking for Providers to be appointed onto a Framework Agreement for the provision of Software Application Solutions, inclusive of products and services which will enhance/supplement/support the delivery and/or functionality of the solution.
This may include commercial off the shelf software (COTS), open-source software, software licenses or niche and bespoke software specific to the organisation. Solutions may be cloud hosted, on premise, or via hybrid and are to incorporate technologies that are currently available and those which evolve through the lifetime of the Framework.
- Access to the tender documents
- http://www.ypo.co.uk/about/customers/permissible -users
- YPO permissible users
- NEPO permissible users
- Additional text
- The Framework is divided into 12 Lots:-
Lot 1 – Business Application Systems
Lot 2 – HR, Payroll and Workforce Management
Lot 3 – Financial and Accounting Management
Lot 4 – Environmental, Street and Waste Management
Lot 5 – Election Management and Citizen Services
Lot 6 – Cashless Parking and Traffic Management
Lot 7 – Library Management
Lot 8 – Procurement and Contract Management
Lot 9 – Land, Housing and Property Management
Lot 10 – Booking Systems and Management
Lot 11 – Education Management and Learning Systems
Lot 12 – Health and Social Care Systems
How to apply
Follow the instructions given in the description or the more information section.
- Software Reseller Services Framework Agreement – Somerset County Council
- Electronic Patient Record System – Invitation to Tender
- Vertical Application Solutions for Central Government Departments and all other UK Public Sector Bodies
- Document Management Solutions – Prior Information Notice – Re-advertised